Tag Archives: herman lyle m.d.

The hospitalist: Practicing the art and the science of medicine

Board-certified in internal medicine, Herman Lyle, M.D., appreciates the art and the science of medicine. Most of the time – he estimates 90 percent of the time – a diagnosis is pretty cut and dried. It’s the other 10 percent … Continue reading

Posted in The Medical Perspective | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment